Saturday, July 21, 2007

Getting Wiser

A friend went through my blog recently and commented that I am getting wiser. Every one gets wiser with age, but what was the need for that remark??? Then he pointed at the recent two posts on getting more etiquettes and a better dressing sense!! Well, in that sense I am much wiser, I must admit.

In our routine browsing of the www and while wilfing, all of us come across loads of information. Some flies as OHT. For the uninformed, it means Over Head Transmission (OHT is a term we coined in our engineering days). Some of it is understood by us, we do like it also but, still we do not implement it. And the remaining little, we do understand and implement too. Let me stop beating about the bush. All I want to say is that with the information I have definitely become more dress wise and e-wise. And this information falls in the last part of getting and implementing information.

How I have implemented this info is, one, I have stopped using different coloured fonts in my mails. Its been over a fortnight that I sent a coloured mail! My colleagues will vouch for that.
Two, I have started smart casuals in office, even on weekdays and Saturday is reserved exclusively for Funky T-shirts.

And now, I have another chance of getting wiser, on the spiritual side. Over the last week I have been attending Yoga classes in the morning. Believe me, it has been really effective. Less stress and sound sleep. Wow, I am loving it! Another benefit that I am counting on (literally) is weight loss! I am through with 6 days, lets see how many more days I last in this mission of increasing the Spiritual Quotient. The mission is ON...


No comments: