Thursday, March 19, 2009

Election Campaigns: All Q and no A

Today morning, while driving to office, I heard the BJP election ad on FM. They had a long list of things which the ruling party has not delivered on, for example, the slowdown in economy, concerns on job security, rising prices and so on.

Generally, or so I think, all political parties tend to take the similar route during the election campaign. They would highlight and question what the incumbent has not done.

Agreed that these are all concerns and I am also concerned about these issues that effect me. But, what is the solution? And, I am not a staunch Congress supporter. But, what I do want to know is that what will BJP do about these issues if they are voted to power? Or, for that matter, what will any other party do about these issues if they become the governing party? Will they please stop questioning and start answering...

2 comments:

Noshtradamus said...

i am glad someone else also pointed out what's been on my mind regarding the blatantly misleading ads! hope more voters recognise and remember the fact!

Zoobie Sidhu said...

Thanks for visiting. You are absolutely right about these misleading ads by political parties and I do hope too that voters recognise this.