Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Thank You Alma Mater

Last week I had an opportunity to go to my Alma Mater for Campus Recruitment for my present organization. It was a very proud moment for me. Not only did I stand brimming in front of the aspirants, presenting about the organization, I was equally happy showing my institute to my colleagues.

As an alumnus, I have visited the institute on numerous occasions, but going back to hire is always different. It was nostalgic as well, remembering the days when I was sitting on the other side of the dais. 

I always feel proud of all the institutes I have studied at and am eternally grateful to them. But for them, I would not be the person I am. Not wanting to sound too cliched, but I would like to use this opportunity and forum to express my gratitude to all my teachers and batch mates and seniors and juniors, for all the learnings. Thank You!

3 comments:

Ramesh said...

Yes, its very special to be able to go back to your alma mater to hire. Nice post Zoobie - very warm and nice.

Zoobie Sidhu said...

@Ramesh- Thanks Ramesh

Akash said...

Hey Ma'am,

Quite surprised to find the blog and you! I was quite amused on the day when you told us that you have been too part of our institute just as we are now! Meeting with our seniors doing great in corporate as you fills me with a kind of proud and motivation.

That day was bad luck and I missed opportunity of working for your company. But never the less ,I was also fortunate enough to get placed Apollo Pharmacy.

Looking forward for your guidance and wishes in future.

Can you please review and comment on quality of my new blog I just started today!