Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thank You Boss

In my very short career of just 3 years, I have had more bosses than the number of organizations I have worked with, and certainly more than the number of years of experience that I have.

During my first job with Spectrum, I had two bosses, simultaneously. It was dual reporting.

Then my second job with RR exposed me to three bosses, three different styles of working and I learnt quite a lot.

My current job has me reporting to three different people at the same time. This means three different kinds of working styles. Not that they have weird whims and fancies, but still I am learning quite a lot at multi-people-tasking.

And, I am immensely thankful to all my Bosses for making me learn so much, from their competencies and incompetencies!

No comments: