Wednesday, June 13, 2007

And I am Back

A long absence from my own Blog...

Some friends noticed, few complained...
Well I was glad, friends were regularly visiting to check whether I updated or not... Seems like I do have a 'Fan Following'!!!

Some reasons for not posting, more pleasant than unpleasant...
1. Last post was in December first week and a few days later, our landlord asked us to vacate the house!!! Reason- he wanted to shift back! We were shocked, aghast and devastated.. feeling was so mixed we just did not go out of house for one Sunday!!
So here were we in the same house hunting cycle again... Eventually found a much better place in the heart of Vashi (my roomie's efforts were tremendous in this), but...

2. Here comes the pleasant part- before shifting there I got my transfer to Chandigarh! Yippee!!! I was heading back up North and toooooooooooooooo close to home... as close as my office in Mumbai: just 1hr run!

3. I shifted to Chandigarh (and close to home) in mid January. Stayed with relatives for few days, then found a PG and am still in the same place for last 5 months!!!

Lets come back to present...
Between so much things happening couldn't find time to write... finally found a cool restaurant that has WiFi... so I go there, sip cool caffeine and take in carbohydrates and fibre, so as to complete the daily nutritional intake!

And so my dear fans and friends, who missed me on blogspot, I am back (though not with the proverbial BANG!)

As for those who did not miss me, please keep visiting this blog regularly.

And finally as for me, hope to keep blogging more regularly.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what about ur experience in chandigarh???